Recommendation on buying best mixie
1) Indian blenders or mixies are designed specially for indian cooking.
2) The motor is powerful enough to grind turmeric root and would make a fine powder.
3) The jars are equipped with blades for different indian cooking methods like whipping churning chopping and blending
4) The bottom of jar is flat so anything ground will be well ground and even - and smooth. Mainly ingredients like whole ginger, coconut and other main indian cooking ingredients are well ground does not go and stay at the bottom.
5) Our spice grinder. All the mixie or blender models in the indian versions has the smallest grinder called the spice grinder in which the jar will have a flat blade which would cover the whole surface of the blender for even and smooth grinding.
6) The US made mixers are mainly used for smoothies, juices, and soups. There no hard or solid ingredients so the blade and the motor are not that powerful enough. And more over their jars would have a space in between the blade and the bottom of the jar so some of the solid ingredients in the indian cooking would just stay in the bottom.
Any indian mixie would do a great job of grinding masalas
Highly recommended models of Mixies are the below
1) Premier Super G mixer sold at $ 149.99 - Free shipping
2) Preethi Chef pro plus - $ 189.99 - Free shipping
3) Butterfly Desire 1 HP motor - 3 year warranty - $ 189.99 - Free shipping
4) Sumeet - 750 Watts - Is coming soon - from the original manufacturers of Sumeet.
Buying indian mixie in the bay area www.hotdishes.net or www.hotdishes.com - based in santa clara bay area we have been in the indian kitchen appliances business for well over 10 years. BBB approved vendor.
All these products are intended for residential purpose only - Warranty will not be covered if the customer uses the product for commercial purpose.
The products in this page should be used after the instructional booklet or CD provided by the manufacturer is fully read.