Chingri Cutlet Ingredients:
Jumbo prawn 8 nos.
Vinegar 1 tsp.
Eggs 2 nos.
Onion-ginger juice 1 and 1/2 tsp.
Bread crumbs 1 cup
Oil for deep frying As required
Salt to taste
Chingri Cutlet Preparation:
1. Devein the prawns, remove the whole shell but keep the tail as it is.
2. Mix the prawns with onion-ginger juice, vinegar, salt and keep aside.
3. After some time flatten the marinated prawns with a wooden spoon and dip in the beaten egg mixture.
4. Then coat with bread crumbs and deep fry in hot oil.
5. Serve hot with green coriander chutney or sauce.