Garlic fritted Chicken Ingredients:
1 kg of small pieces of chicken
Soy Sauce - 300 gms
200 gms Ginger cut into small pieces
300gms Garlic cut into small pieces
1 Onion cut into long pieces
All purpose flour - 200 gms
Egg - 1
Bell pepper - 1 cut into small pieces
Agin-o-motto - a pinch
Chili powder, salt, black pepper to taste
Garlic & ginger paste- 4 tsp
Garlic fritted Chicken Preparation:
1) Mix the all purpose flour, beaten egg, ginger garlic paste, salt, chili powder to make a paste.
2) Add the chicken to the paste and let it for 45 minutes
3) Heat some oil in a pan and deep fry the chicken.
4) Heat a little oil in a pan and fry the onions, bell pepper, ginger and garlic pieces.
5) Add the soy sauce and let it boil
6) Add the fried chicken pieces to the boiling mixture.
7) Add the agin-o-motto and coriander leaves.