Bhindhai Masala Ingredients:
Lady Finger's (okra) 300 gms.
Thick curd 2 cups
Mustard paste 2tsp
Tomatoes, cut into pieces 3 nos.
Onion, chopped into cubes 1 no.
Panch phutan 1 tsp.
Curry leaves 1 sprig
Gram flour (besan)
1 tsp. Turmeric powder
As required Ginger garlic paste
1 tsp Oil
As required Salt to taste
Bhindhai Masala Preparation:
1. Wash and dry the lady finger, then fry it in little oil and keep aside.
2. Take oil in another vessel, add the panch phutan powder and curry leaves.
3. When they make a crackling noise, add the onions and fry till they turn pink in color.
4. Next add the tomatoes and cook till the oil separates.
5. In a bowl mix the curd, gram flour, mustard paste, ginger-garlic paste and pour it into the tomato mixture.
6.Let it boil for a while, then add the salt, turmeric, fried lady fingers and boil further
7.After a few minutes remove from the heat and serve hot