Methi Dosai Ingredients:
Rice 3 cups
Fenugreek seeds 1 tsp.
Poha (pufffed rice) ½ cup
Sour curds ½ cup
Oil for frying
Salt To taste
Methi Dosai Preparation:
1. Wash and soak rice and fenugreek seeds separately for 5-6 hours.
2. Wash the poha, mix the curds and fenugreek seeds and grind to a fine paste.
3. Then add the rice and grind further to a fine paste.
4. Remove, mix it well with salt and keep aside for 8-9 hours.
5. Keep the tawa on the fire and rub with a little oil.
6. Take 1 deep spoon of batter and spread it around.
7. When the dosa turns brown and crisp remove and serve with chutney