Gobi Machurian Ingredients:
1 kg of small pieces of cauliflower
Soy Sauce - 300 gms
200 gms Ginger cut into small pieces
300gms Garlic cut into small pieces
1 Onions cut into long pieces
All purpose flour - 200 gms
Egg - 1
Bell pepper - 1 cut into small pieces
Agin-o- motto (china salt) - a pinch
Chili powder, salt, black pepper to taste
Gobi Machurian Preparation:
1) Mix the all purpose flour, beaten egg, ginger garlic paste, salt, chili powder to make a paste.
2) Add the cauliflower to the paste and let it for 45 minutes
3) Heat some oil in a pan adds the cauliflower pieces.
4) Heat a little oil in a pan and fry the onions, bell pepper, ginger and garlic pieces.
5) Add the soy sauce and let it boil
6) Add the fried cauliflower pieces to the boiling mixture.
7) Add the agin-o-motto and coriander leaves.